"Highly Reactive Carbocations Tamed in Water Microdroplets" by Lučka Bibič
31. S. Banerjee,* "Empowering Clinical Diagnostics with Mass Spectrometry" (invited review)
30. S. Banerjee and R. N. Zare, "Influence of Inlet Capillary Temperature on the Microdroplet Chemistry Studied by Mass Spectrometry"
29. S. Banerjee, A. C. Wong, X. Yan, B. Wu, H. Zhao, R. J. Tibshirani, R. N. Zare, and James D. Brooks, "Early Detection of Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction by Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry"
28. Manoj Kumar, Shalini Verma, Anubhav Kumar, Pawan K. Mishra, Raghunath O. Ramabhadran,* Shibdas Banerjee* and Akhilesh K. Verma* "Mechanistic insights of Cu(II)-mediated ortho-C−H amination of arenes by capturing fleeting intermediates and theoretical calculations"
Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 9359-9362 (M.K, S.V, and A.K contributed equally)
27. S. Banerjee* and S. K. Manna, “Assessment of metabolic signature for cancer diagnosis using desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometric imaging”
26. E. N. Carcamo-Noriega,# S. Sathyamoorthi,# S. Banerjee,# E. Gnanamani, R. Hernández-Pando, D. Mata-Espinoza, J. I. Veytia-Bucheli, L. D. Possani, and R. N. Zare, "1,4-Benzoquinone Antimicrobial Agents Against Staphylococcus aureus and Mycobacterium tuberculosis Derived from Scorpion Venom,"
25. S. Banerjee*, "Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometric Imaging for Disease Diagnosis: Excitements and Challenges"
24. S. Banerjee, E. Gnanamani, S. R. Lynch, F. Z. Zuñiga, J. M. Jimenez-Vargas, L. D. Possani, and R. N. Zare “An Alkaloid from Scorpion Venom: Chemical Structure and Synthesis”
23. S. Sathyamoorthi, S. Banerjee J. Du Bois, N. Z Burns, and R. N Zare, “Site-selective bromination of sp3 C-H bonds”,
22. Shibdas Banerjee,* "Mass spectrometry: A journey towards cancer diagnosis"
Cutting Edge - A Spinco Biotech Publication, January 2018, 36-38. (invited article)
21. S. Banerjee, R. N. Zare, R. J. Tibshirani, C. A. Kunder, R. Nolley, R. Fan, J. D. Brooks, and G. A. Sonn, “Diagnosis of prostate cancer by desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometric imaging of small metabolites and lipids”,
20. S. Sathyamoorthi* and S. Banerjee*, “Peroxydisulfate as oxidant in the site-selective functionalization of sp3 C–H bonds,
18. S. Banerjee, Y. Yang, I. D. Jenkins, Y. Liang, A. A. Toutov, W. Liu, D. P. Schuman, R. H. Grubbs, B. M. Stoltz, E. H. Krenske, K. N. Houk, and R. N. Zare, “Ionic and neutral mechanisms for C–H bond silylation of aromatic heterocycles catalyzed by potassium t-butoxide”,
17. S. Banerjee, E. Gnanamani, X. Yan, and R. N. Zare, “Can all bulk phase reactions be accelerated in microdroplet?”,
Analyst, 2017, 142 (9), 1399-1402 (Selected for back cover graphics, DOI: 10.1039/C7AN90033C)
Ranked in the top 5% of highly cited articles in Analyst in 2018
16. S. Banerjee, S. Sathyamoorthi, J. Du Bois, and R. N. Zare, “Mechanistic analysis of copper-catalyzed C-H oxidative cyclization of carboxylic Acids”,
Chemical Science, 2017, 8, 7003-7008 (SB and SS contributed equally)
15. W. Liu, D. P. Schuman, Y. Yang, A. A. Toutov, Y. Liang, H. F. T. Klare, N. Nesnas, M. Oestreich, D. G. Blackmond, S. C. Virgil, S. Banerjee, R. N. Zare, K. N. Houk, R. H. Grubbs, and B. M. Stoltz, “KOtBu catalyzed dehydrogenative C–H silylation of heteroaromatics: A combined experimental and computational mechanistic study”
14. S. Banerjee, C. Basheer, and R. N. Zare, “A Study of heterogeneous catalysis by nanoparticle-embedded paper-spray ionization mass spectrometry”,
13. S. Banerjee and R. N. Zare, “Syntheses of isoquinoline and substituted quinolines in charged microdroplets”,
12. J. K. Lee, S. Banerjee, H. G. Nam, and R. N. Zare, “Acceleration of reaction in charged microdroplets”, Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics, 2015, 48, 437-444 (JKL and SB contributed equally)
11. S. Banerjee, D. Dutta Gupta, and S. Mazumdar, “Regioselective oxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids by the thermostable P450 from Thermus thermophilus HB27”,
10. S. Banerjee, S. Goyal, and S. Mazumdar, “Role of substituents on the reactivity and product selectivity in reactions of naphthalene derivatives catalyzed by the orphan thermostable cytochrome P450, CYP175A1”,
9. S. Banerjee, “Diagnosis of cancer by metabolic signatures using mass spectrometric imaging”,
8. S. Banerjee “Induction of protein conformational change inside the charged electrospray droplet”,
7. S. Goyal, S. Banerjee, and S. Mazumdar, “Oxygenation of monoenoic fatty acids by CYP175A1, an orphan cytochrome P450 from Thermus thermophilus HB27”,
Biochemistry, 2012, 51 (40), 7880-7890 (SG and SB contributed equally)
6. S. Banerjee and S. Mazumdar, “Selective deletion of the internal lysine residue from the peptide sequence by collisional activation”,
5. S. Banerjee, F. Ali, P. K. Nayak, and N. Agarwal, “Synthesis, photophysical, electrochemical and thermal studies on carbazole-based acceptor molecules for heterojunction solar cell”,
4. S. Banerjee and S. Mazumdar, “Electrospray ionization mass spectrometry: A technique to access the information beyond the molecular weight of the analyte”,
3. S. Banerjee, H. Prakash, and S. Mazumdar, “Evidence of molecular fragmentation inside the charged droplets produced by electrospray process”,
2. S. Banerjee and S. Mazumdar, “Non-covalent dimers of the lysine containing protonated peptide ions in gaseous state: electrospray ionization mass spectrometric study”,
1. A. K. Singh, P. Singh, S. Banerjee, S. Mehtab, “Development of electrochemical sensors for nanoscale Tb(III) ion determination based on pendant macrocyclic ligands”,